The cottage is a large duplex, above the Gevrey-Chambertin Tourist Office.
It includes a beautiful living space for your moments of conviviality with family or friends, as well as 2 large bedrooms and a smaller one perfect for children. Relax: on your arrival, the beds will be made, you will find towels and all the equipment necessary for a comfortable stay. All you have to do is enjoy!
Everything is within walking distance: shops, wine estates, wine bars, restaurants for all tastes and all budgets: from fast food, to take away, to restaurants starred in the Michelin Guide.
And of course the walks and hikes in the vineyards, on foot or by bike on the mythical route des Grands Crus!
A few kilometers away, you will not miss to visit the Clos Vougeot, cradle of the Confrérie du Tastevin (10 min), Dijon (20 min), its listed pedestrian centre, its free museums for all and its International City of Gastronomy .
And of course Beaune (30 min) and its famous hospices.
Welcome to Burgundy!
The apartment in detail:
• 1st level:
- a large convivial space including living room and dining room (table for 6 people with extension for 8). The sofa is convertible into a 120 bed, rather for 1 person.
- fully equipped adjoining kitchen with oven, hob, fridge, microwave and dishwasher and everything you need to prepare your breakfasts and meals.
- in the extension of the kitchen, small bedroom with bunk beds; perfect for children, can be suitable for adults for a few nights.
- toilets with washing machine.
• 2nd level:
- 1 large bedroom with 1 double bed (140) and 1 single bed (90) + storage
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed (140)
- 1 shower room with toilet
You can park easily (and for free!) in the streets of the village or in the public car parks (small car park at 40 m, large car park at 200 m, behind the town hall).